‘ABC whistleblower’ alleging Harris vs Trump debate was rigged ‘died in a car crash’? MTG's claims fuel speculations - VietBF

HOME

NEWS 24h

ZONE 1

ZONE 2

Phim Bộ

Phim Lẻ

Ca Nhạc

Breaking
News Library Technology Giải Trí Portals Tin Sốt Home

Go Back   VietBF > USA NEWS > USA News in English

Old  Default ‘ABC whistleblower’ alleging Harris vs Trump debate was rigged ‘died in a car crash’? MTG's claims fuel speculations
Click image for larger version

Name:	cartoon-duck.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	2427605

Marjorie Taylor Greene pushed a “news report” on X, saying that the ‘ABC whistleblower’ had died in a car crash in Maryland – but no credible sources cited.

By Ashima Grover

On Sunday, US Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene took to her X, formerly Twitter, profile to inform her social media followers that the self-proclaimed whistleblower, who previously alleged that the Harris vs Trump ABC debate was rigged, had supposedly died in a car crash.

“The ABC whistleblower who claimed Kamala Harris was given debate questions ahead of the debate has died in a car crash according to news reports,” she tweeted on September 15.

Is the news of the alleged ABC whistleblower's death true?

Greene did not tag any credible confirmations or reliable reports along with her SNS post. However, the brief tweet did the trick and incited an online tug-of-war, with some netizens putting on their sleuth caps and others going off on tangents and fuelling conspiracy theories.

Multiple back-and-forth trips on the platform in search of trustworthy sources of the purported “news” would lead users to some tweets dated September 13, pushing the same claims. User @RetroCoast wrote on Friday: "Breaking: The ABC News whistleblower who revealed Kamala Harris was given the debate questions in advance has DIED in an auto accident.

The crash happened early on the morning of September 13 outside Bethesda #Maryland."

However, like the far-left politician, neither of these internet users linked any believably convincing links to the alleged “news reports.” It is also to be noted that the supposed whistleblower's identity has not been revealed to the public. Therefore, confirming the foundation of bold claims about this person's status as alive or dead isn't feasible.

In the meantime, user @docNetyoutube, who supposedly offered the ‘ABC whistleblower’ a platform to say: “I will be releasing an affidavit from an ABC whistleblower regarding the debate. I have just signed a non-disclosure agreement with the attorney of the whistleblower,” has since been active on their page. They even addressed the case at hand, saying, “I am aware of the news reports regarding that the ABC whistleblower has died in a car accident. I am also aware that legal papers are being attempted to serve on me at this very minute.”

Nevertheless, the X user pushed on: “The affidavit will be released, come hell or high water. To my knowledge the whistleblower has not been killed, but I have not spoken with the since early yesterday. However, If needed, I will redact the part of the affidavit myself and release it to the public. I am aware of legal process servers attempted to serve me papers at my home and at my camp. But this is going out today.”

In a subsequent post, when asked by an X user: “Are the car crash rumours true?" @docNetyou curtly replied, “NO.”

Check out the disclosed affidavit:

Any credible sources reporting on the issue?

An in-depth race against the micro-blogging platform would ultimately lead readers to a ‘CountyLocalNews.com ’ report titled “ABC News Whistleblower in Kamala Harris Debate Question Scandal Dies in Maryland Crash,” visible as a ‘Bgrnd Search’ article on a WordPress blog. (link: countylocalnews.com/article1/2024/09/13/abc-news-whistleblower-in-kamala-harris-debate-question-scandal-dies-in-maryland-crash/)

While the page itself emerges as an unreliable source, what further questions the report's credibility is that it is not signed off with a byline, except for the mere mention of it being written “By admin” on September 13.

The preliminary portions of the article insinuate, “An ABC News whistleblower who exposed that Kamala Harris was given debate questions in advance has tragically passed away in a car accident. The incident occurred in the early hours of September 13 outside Bethesda, Maryland.”

Since the fateful Tuesday, Trump and his allies have accused ABC News and the event's moderators, David Muir and Linsey Davis, of approaching the debate with a biased outlook. The ABC News debate pitted Trump against Harris for the first time since Joe Biden exited the presidential race in July.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marjorie Taylor Greene Has to Walk Back False Claim an ‘ABC News Whistleblower’ Was Killed in a Fiery Car Wreck
https://www.mediaite.com/news/marjor...ery-car-wreck/

The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias

FACT-CHECK: Don’t Be Fooled by This Hoax — ABC Whistleblower Who Claimed Kamala Harris Was Given Debate Questions Reportedly Dies in Car Crash

However, on Sunday morning, Rep. Greene reported the whistleblower was dead—killed in a car crash.

This report comes from “CountyLocalNews,” a little-known obscure website. WARNING: This website is contaminated with a virus!

The report of today’s crash does not include the whistleblower’s name or the location of the crash in Maryland.

The report has no links or factual information.

It’s clear to us that this is a complete hoax.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...whistleblower/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIETBF Diễn Đàn Hay Nhất Của Người Việt Nam

HOT NEWS 24h

HOT 3 Days

NEWS 3 Days

HOT 7 Days

NEWS 7 Days

Tin tức
R4 Cao Thủ Võ Lâm
Release: 2 Hours Ago

Profile:
Last Update: None Rating: None
Tin tức_is_offline
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Rep Power: 4 Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5Tin tức Reputation Uy Tín Level 5

User Tag List

Facebook Comments

iPad Tablet Menu

HOME

Breaking News

Society News

VietOversea

World News

Business News

Other News

History

Car News

Computer News

Game News

USA News

Mobile News

Music News

Movies News

Sport News

ZONE 1

ZONE 2

Phim Bộ

Phim Lẻ

Ca Nhạc

Thơ Ca

Help Me

Sport Live

Stranger Stories

Comedy Stories

Cooking Chat

Nice Pictures

Fashion

School

Travelling

Funny Videos

NEWS 24h

HOT 3 Days

NEWS 3 Days

HOT 7 Days

NEWS 7 Days

HOT 30 Days

NEWS 30 Days

Member News

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 24h Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 3 Ngày Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 7 Ngày Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 14 Ngày Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 30 Ngày Qua
Diễn Đàn Người Việt Hải Ngoại. Tự do ngôn luận, an toàn và uy tín. Vì một tương lai tươi đẹp cho các thế hệ Việt Nam hãy ghé thăm chúng tôi, hãy tâm sự với chúng tôi mỗi ngày, mỗi giờ và mỗi giây phút có thể. VietBF.Com Xin cám ơn các bạn, chúc tất cả các bạn vui vẻ và gặp nhiều may mắn.
Welcome to Vietnamese American Community, Vietnamese European, Canadian, Australian Forum, Vietnamese Overseas Forum. Freedom of speech, safety and prestige. For a beautiful future for Vietnamese generations, please visit us, talk to us every day, every hour and every moment possible. VietBF.Com Thank you all and good luck.