Go Back   VietBF > USA NEWS > USA NEWS ZONE 1

Old 2 Days Ago   #1
Da Lat
R4 Cao Thủ Vơ Lâm

Thanked 1,777 Times in 485 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Da Lat Reputation Uy Tín Level 7Da Lat Reputation Uy Tín Level 7Da Lat Reputation Uy Tín Level 7
Da Lat Reputation Uy Tín Level 7Da Lat Reputation Uy Tín Level 7Da Lat Reputation Uy Tín Level 7Da Lat Reputation Uy Tín Level 7Da Lat Reputation Uy Tín Level 7Da Lat Reputation Uy Tín Level 7Da Lat Reputation Uy Tín Level 7Da Lat Reputation Uy Tín Level 7Da Lat Reputation Uy Tín Level 7Da Lat Reputation Uy Tín Level 7Da Lat Reputation Uy Tín Level 7Da Lat Reputation Uy Tín Level 7Da Lat Reputation Uy Tín Level 7Da Lat Reputation Uy Tín Level 7Da Lat Reputation Uy Tín Level 7Da Lat Reputation Uy Tín Level 7Da Lat Reputation Uy Tín Level 7Da Lat Reputation Uy Tín Level 7Da Lat Reputation Uy Tín Level 7
Default Report: Brother of Harris Running Mate Tim Walz Is Trump Supporter

Report: Brother of Harris Running Mate Tim Walz Is Trump Supporter

Tim Walz

Jon Dougherty
August 31, 2024

The brother of Vice President Kamala Harris’ running mate, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, is a supporter of former President Donald Trump and appears to be estranged from his sibling, according to reports posted to social media on Friday.

Investigative journalist Laura Loomer posted screengrabs of posts reportedly by Jeff Walz, the governor’s brother, indicating that he donated to Trump’s 2016 campaign and is dissatisfied with far-left policies promoted by Democrats.

EXCLUSIVE:

🚨🚨🚨🚨

Jeff Walz, the brother of Democrat Vice Presidential candidate Tim Walz @Tim_Walz donated to President Trump’s 2016 Presidential campaign and said “We’ve just become a third world banana republic” on his Facebook page on March 30, 2023, which is the same… https://t.co/c7RN5BsDLa pic.twitter.com/HSiXwVVILR

— Laura Loomer @lauraLoomer) August 30, 2024

Loomer also posted screenshots of what appear to be Walz communicating with Facebook friends suggesting that he hasn’t been in touch with Tim Walz for a number of years and that he has several potentially damaging stories to tell regarding his brother.

EXCLUSIVE UPDATE:

🚨 Tim Walz’s brother Jeff responds to my report by condemning all of Walz’s ideology and saying he’s thinking about getting on stage at a Trump rally to tell stories about his brother Tim Walz and his poor character🚨

Jeff Walz just made a Facebook post in… https://t.co/TW06BxMcm8 pic.twitter.com/FCTUK70WQz

— Laura Loomer @lauraLoomer) August 31, 2024

“Haven’t spoke to him (Tim) in 8 years. I’m 100% opposed to all his ideology. My family wasn’t given any notice thst he was selected and denied security the days after,” Jeff Walz, who lives in Florida, wrote.

When another Facebook user suggested that Jeff get in touch with the Trump campaign, he reportedly wrote, “I’ve thought hard about doing something like that! I’m torn between that and just keeping my family out of it. The stories I could tell. Not the type of character you want making decisions about your future.”

Loomer noted further: “Jeff has spoken out about the Biden-Harris regime and how Kamala Harris has turned our country into a ‘third world banana Republic.'”

JUST IN: Tim Walz’s brother says he is considering joining forces with Trump, says his brother is “not the type of character you want making decisions about your future.”

Jeff Walz’s Facebook profile was discovered by @lauraLoomer who found several stunning posts.

“The stories… pic.twitter.com/5mWP242keh

— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) August 31, 2024

In the weeks since Harris selected Tim Walz as her running mate, not much has been reported regarding his family. However, many of his policies and actions as Minnesota governor, as well as previous statements regarding his military service, have been scrutinized.

That said, videos have surfaced showing the governor dramatically embellishing his military record, including false claims that he achieved the rank of command sergeant major and that he had been deployed to a war zone.

In one C-SPAN video, then-U.S. Rep. Walz is telling a Gold Star family — that is, a family who has lost a loved one in battle — during a hearing on PTSD that he had been deployed to Afghanistan in 2004 in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. He further claimed that troops he was responsible for had suffered from some mental health issues and were shown “the horse whisperer” and “told us to be nice” when they returned home.

“And both of you, with your keen understanding of how this works, especially from National Guard families, I can tell you this, having been one of those that came back, we were in support of OEF, but being — sitting in there with OEF, OIF veterans. When we came back, they showed us the horse whisperer and told us to be nice when we went home. And that was the extent of it,” Walz claimed.

“And I, being in there and knowing as a first sergeant, knowing exactly what you’re saying and watching as people aren’t trained on this, that there’s a discrimination that goes against a soldier who has the courage, the fortitude, and, as you said, the insight to admit this. So there’s a couple of things I want to ask you,” he said.

Walz served in the Army and Army National Guard for 24 years but he never served in combat. In fact, he decided to retire once his unit got orders to deploy to Iraq rather than deploy with them, a decision that has earned him wide condemnation from Sen. J.D. Vance, who did deploy to Iraq as a Marine public affairs officer, as well as senior enlisted personnel from Walz’s former unit.

Source: Conservative Brief
Link: https://conservativebrief.com/report-brother-85418/

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot-2024-08-23-051335.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	209.7 KB
ID:	2420729  
Da Lat_is_offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Da Lat For This Useful Post:
N&N (1 Day Ago), tampleime (2 Days Ago)

User Tag List

Facebook Comments

iPad Tablet Menu

HOME

Breaking News

Society News

VietOversea

World News

Business News

Other News

History

Car News

Computer News

Game News

USA News

Mobile News

Music News

Movies News

Sport News

ZONE 1

ZONE 2

Phim Bộ

Phim Lẻ

Ca Nhạc

Thơ Ca

Help Me

Sport Live

Stranger Stories

Comedy Stories

Cooking Chat

Nice Pictures

Fashion

School

Travelling

Funny Videos

NEWS 24h

HOT 3 Days

NEWS 3 Days

HOT 7 Days

NEWS 7 Days

HOT 30 Days

NEWS 30 Days

Member News

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 24h Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 3 Ngày Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 7 Ngày Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 14 Ngày Qua

Tin Sôi Nổi Nhất 30 Ngày Qua
Diễn Đàn Người Việt Hải Ngoại. Tự do ngôn luận, an toàn và uy tín. V́ một tương lai tươi đẹp cho các thế hệ Việt Nam hăy ghé thăm chúng tôi, hăy tâm sự với chúng tôi mỗi ngày, mỗi giờ và mỗi giây phút có thể. VietBF.Com Xin cám ơn các bạn, chúc tất cả các bạn vui vẻ và gặp nhiều may mắn.
Welcome to Vietnamese American Community, Vietnamese European, Canadian, Australian Forum, Vietnamese Overseas Forum. Freedom of speech, safety and prestige. For a beautiful future for Vietnamese generations, please visit us, talk to us every day, every hour and every moment possible. VietBF.Com Thank you all and good luck.