Old 01-07-2012   #1
Hanna
R10 Vô Địch Thiên Hạ

Thanked 3,751 Times in 3,090 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8
Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8Hanna Reputation Uy Tín Level 8
Default TOP 5 - PBN104

Hi everyone,

i thought that i will start this threat here, normally someone else start it,
but i am so lucky to get my dvd today =)

1. Tú Quyên: Vai chính vai phụ; Như Loan: Quên đi hạnh phúc ban đầu
I love both of them! They are HOT! First it starts with Tu Quyen, very elegant and beautiful to a Ballad/beat song.
Then it becomes more SEXY. NHU LOAN is on the stage. With the Tango beat she shows another sexy version of her!

2. Như Quỳnh, Minh Tuyết, Tóc Tiên, Kỳ Phương Uyên: Gọi tên Ngày Mới (Vơ Hoài Phúc)
I always love the opening. This Opening makes it more spectacular. Toc Tien and Ky Phuong Uyen comes first and bring us in a great show.
Then the most wonderful Divas in our time comes and makes the song alive =) I enjoy it much. I dont know, but this song made me smile =) =)

3. Bằng Kiều, Lam Anh: Nơi t́nh yêu bắt đầu
A new great couple is born! Minh Tuyet and Bang Kieu was Yesterday! Today, i have to say, these two voices sounds so great together!
This song is soo catchy and sweet. I Love it! =) Hope to see a dueet song of them

4. Ánh Minh: Bắt đầu một kết thúc
First of all: Welcome to Paris by night. I loved her in Asia, but now she is in Paris by night! all in one !!
She sounds good here in Paris by night and this song is very rocky and it is a strong first performance for Anh Minh.
I want to see more of her

5. Minh Tuyết: Giới hạn cuối
The waiting is over! Minh Tuyet is back with a dance number =) I loved all her dance numbers in the past. The song is an earworm and you have to hear it a lot of times
The only Critic to this perfpormances is her outfit. i dont like it much, but it comes from the point of view.

Other songs, which are great too:

- Mai Tiến Dũng, Tóc Tiên : Angel :
Good song, but i dont like them mix english with vietnamese. But the Performance was great

- Hương Giang: Đừng bỏ em một ḿnh (Phạm Duy); Ngọc Anh: Nếu một mai em sẽ qua đời (Phạm Duy) :
i like the man, who make a creative performance with the sand. It harmonies with thse great voices.

- Quang Lê, Mai Thiên Vân: Ngày xưa anh nói :
A typical song for these great couple. I love them =)

- Lương Tùng Quang, Kỳ Phương Uyên : Hỏi người hỏi t́nh (Hoài An)
A new combinition. Very good song. Wished taht it could have more beats, but all in all its great to see something new

- Như Quỳnh, Mạnh Quỳnh: LK Phượng buồn - Kỉ niệm nào buồn
Great to see them singing together again. They have to sing more together.

- Ngọc Liên: Về lại phố xưa (Phú Quang)
She has a strong voice and the song is very beautiful

- Trịnh Lam, Diễm Sương: Măi một mối t́nh đầu (Tùng Châu)
Another new couple. They sounds great together and the song is very catchy. Like it =)

All in all i have to say this DVD is very good. It is better to watch it with no expectation, so you can build your opinion better and you won´t be disappoint with these and that.
Paris by night tries to makes the best they can, but we have to support them by buying the original products!!
Critic is good, but don´t be so hard to them. We have to thank, that we still have a great production, which for example don´t ever making dvds about wars.
They try to makes it always new and fresh in a high level.

Thank You Thuy Nga
Thuy Nga Online
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	348837  
Hanna_is_offline  

User Tag List

Facebook Comments

Phim Bộ Sốt Nhất 1 Tháng qua

Phim Bộ Sốt Nhất 2 Tháng qua

Phim Bộ Sốt Nhất 3 Tháng qua

Phim Bộ Sốt Nhất 6 Tháng qua

Phim Bộ Sốt Nhất 1 Năm qua
iPad Tablet Menu

HOME

Breaking News

Society News

VietOversea

World News

Business News

Other News

History

Car News

Computer News

Game News

USA News

Mobile News

Music News

Movies News

Sport News

ZONE 1

ZONE 2

Phim Bộ

Phim Lẻ

Ca Nhạc

Thơ Ca

Help Me

Sport Live

Stranger Stories

Comedy Stories

Cooking Chat

Nice Pictures

Fashion

School

Travelling

Funny Videos

NEWS 24h

HOT 3 Days

NEWS 3 Days

HOT 7 Days

NEWS 7 Days

HOT 30 Days

NEWS 30 Days

Member News
Diễn Đàn Người Việt Hải Ngoại. Tự do ngôn luận, an toàn và uy tín. V́ một tương lai tươi đẹp cho các thế hệ Việt Nam hăy ghé thăm chúng tôi, hăy tâm sự với chúng tôi mỗi ngày, mỗi giờ và mỗi giây phút có thể. VietBF.Com Xin cám ơn các bạn, chúc tất cả các bạn vui vẻ và gặp nhiều may mắn.